Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Product and Freebie

Sorry it has taken so long, but with the holiday and my little one's 6th birthday party, it has been crazy! Of course, proud mom has to show you my new layout of my youngest one before I go on to my new kit and a freebie for you. Here he is a couple of days ago, after he lost his first tooth. He was the cutest thing, he said it was the best thing that happened to him (because now the tooth fairy would come visit him).

The kit I used was Play Date Boy by Rene Bross, one of my favorite designers! The layout was also done for the ad challenge at Digiscrapstation.com. Now on to my newest kit, it is called Rhapsody, here is a preview...


You can pick it up exclusively at http://www.digiscrapstation.com/. It is a very friendly little community that has just started, and we would love to have you stop by!!

Now on to my freebie, it is a desktop calendar for June and it is made with my new kit above. With June fast approaching, I wanted to get this up for you now. Hope you like it!! Here is a picture of it, it is in .png form so you can drop any pictures behind it, and then save as your background.

You can download it here. Let me know if you use it!! Hope you have a great week, and I will talk to you soon!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love your layout with Rene's kit. Very pretty!

Great kit too . . . love the colors!

Heather said...

Just stopping by from DigiScrapStation to say hi! Beautiful freebie.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.