Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Freebie

I know it has been a little while since I have updated my blog, but with the start of school, and the beautiful weather we have been having, I have just been too busy! But I wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about you. I was luck enough to be able to provide the newsletter freebie for Designs In Digital, so I thought I would post it here on my blog also, for anyone who isn't a newsletter subscriber! It is perfect for fall, I hope you like it! The kit used to make these quick pages is available in the store, and is on sale until Saturday! Here is the kit, just click on the photo:



And since it is late, and I need to get to bed so I can get up for work in the morning... here is the freebie, you can download it here: Falling For You Quick Pages



Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments: