Friday, June 20, 2008

Presents for you & a Secret Sale

I'm turning 40, but I am giving you the present. I know it is coming, and I can't get away from it. The "Over the Hill" jokes, and the black balloons, and everything else that comes with a milestone birthday like this. So, right now everything in my store at DigiScrapStation is 40% off until the 24th. I am working on a new birthday kit, and decided to give you a little freebie from it first, as my present to you.



But as our little secret... if you log into DigiScrapStation, and send me a PM, I will send you a coupon for an additional 10% off my store, which would make everything 50% off!! You can't beat that!



Now on to the freebie, it is some elements from my soon to be released "Over the Hill" birthday kit. Hope you enjoy!!



You can download it here: Over the Hill Medals & Ribbons Again, if you use it, just drop me a quick note and give me a link, I would love to see it!

No comments: