Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Couple of Freebies

How is everyone doing? Things have been CrAzY around here... lol... But if it wasn't busy, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I have a couple of freebies for you. I have entered the Digital Design Star contest over at Designs in Digital. Here is my entry:



I hope you like it. Round 1 is over, and the product has been taken out of the store so this link has been removed… please watch my store for an updated enlarged kit.. Every download is a vote in the contest! If you know anyone who you think will like it, please feel free to send them over there to download it also. I had a couple extra pieces, and also made a full alpha out of the same letters as the "RockStar" above. Here is the preview for that freebie:



Round 1 is over, and the product has been taken out of the store so this link has been removed… please watch my store for an updated enlarged kit..

Again, I would love it if you came over to DesignsInDigital.com, and downloaded my freebie in the store. The more downloads, the more votes for me!! There are 14 entries into the contest, so that means that there are an additional 13 freebies available. You can download them all, just make sure mine is first! (lol...)

Watch here, I am part of a large collaboration kit for ScrapProfessor.com for Christmas In July. You will not want to miss it! I will post a preview here when it is ready. Talk to you soon, and I hope you have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jul [LA 02:21am, NY 04:21am, UK 09:21am, OZ 07:21pm]).

littlebehr said...

I tried to get the kit and vote for you, BUT, when I click on it I get ~
1030 Got error 127 from storage engine
in:
[delete from zen_whos_online where time_last_click < '1216096784']

Sorry. Guess you are losing votes :(