Thursday, July 31, 2008

1st Commerical Use Overlay Freebie

I don't know about you, but I'm an overlay junkie! I make and use so many different overlays. They are a fun and easy way to make papers or give interest to a lot of what I design. I have decided to offer a set of 4 overlays as a freebie for you to come see my blog. But, before I give you the link, of course I would like a little help from you. I am in the Next Design Star contest at DigitalsInDesign.com. My round 3 entry It's A Guy Thing is still up to be downloaded for FREE! Each download is a vote for me. It will be available for the next couple of days, I would really appreciate it if you would come download it. Here is the preview:



You can download it here: It's A Guy Thing. I really appreciate all your support!


Now on to the freebie, here is a preview of the overlays. There are two grungy ones and two patterned ones. You can mix and match them, adjust the blending modes, and come up with a variety of different looks. Have fun with them! Just don't claim them as your own and resell them as they are. If you make something fun with them, I'd love to see it!


You can download it here: Commercial Use Overlays - Freebie Pack 1. If you like them, just let me know, and I'll be sure to make more!

Have a Wonderful Friday!! and I'll talk to you soon!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Inge said...

I like your overlays! Tnx for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work! I am a total overlay junkie, so please DO make more!!!

Lioness3 said...

Yes PLEASE make more! These are GREAT! I especially love the grungy ones!!!

HUGS

Sandi

Rhowan said...

You have been tagged.

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy!Have fun!!!

Lula Fernay said...

Love the overlays! Thank you for sharing!

The Nielsen Family said...

Hi, I just did 3 layouts with your It's A Guy Thing kit. They turned out so cute. I was going to send them to you to see, but I couldn't find an email. Let me know if you want to see them. I have 3 boys, so I love your guy color kits and I liked those overlays also. My email is lori@loaner.net
Thanks.