Saturday, July 26, 2008

Digitals Design Star Week 3

So my week 3 entry is up and available for download. I have actually made two kits this week for DesignsInDigital.com. The first one is this freebie that I give to you. I would just love it if you downloaded it. Every download is a vote for me to become one of their new designers. There are also 12 other free kits to download for this week and color scheme. Remember, everyone you download is a vote for that designer. Here is a preview of my freebie kit this week:






You can download it for free here: It's a Guy Thing. If you download it, leave me some love. I would love to see what you do with it. Here is layout I did with it:

And for a couple of days, you can still get my kit Natural Beauty for free at the same place. Again, every download is a vote for me! Here is the preview for that kit again:


and you can download the freebie here: Round 2 is over, and link has been removed. Look for a larger version available at my store soon!

Thank you for all your support! The better I do in this contest, the more freebies I will have up on this blog for you! Have a great weekend, and i will be seeing you during the week with more information on the big new contest, Scrap Factor, over at DigitalsInDesign.com. I really want to show you the preview of the kit I did for that contest, but part of the fun of the contest is that it is a mystery! Come check it out!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).

Summer said...

Thank you for the amazing kit! I'm downloading it now. My husband just left for his 1st deployment and this kit will be great for the photos I took at this deployment ceremony this weekend. Thanks again!