Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Close Encounters

I actually had a couple of days off of work (from my day job) and I took advantage of them! On Monday, I took my two youngest sons to the Zoo. We had a great time! They actually got to be up close and personal with several animals. It was supposed to be the last day before school started (but thanks to tropical storm Faye, school didn't start today like it was supposed to). I had taken today off also, so I could get little one to school for the start of first grade. But, the weather had other plans. I actually had a day off and nothing to do, so I actually scrapped a page for me, instead of trying to complete a project of some other kind. I know I didn't make the kit, but I wanted to share it anyway! I really like how it turned out.

The kit is My Brother and Me by Nicole Young. I also used Christine Gundersen's Slippery Slope Quick Click.

No comments: