Sunday, August 3, 2008

Design Star Week 4

Ok, here it is, the final week of the New Designs IN Digital Design Star contest!! NDIDDS for short. And I have to say, this week is going to be tough, there are so many great entries. I am giving you a preview for mine, and a link to download it. (there are 11 other great kits also for free, so look around) But if you get there from here, please download my kit also, as every download is a vote for that person in the contest! With that said, here is a preview of my freebie kit for the final week. It is called Falling For You.



and here is the link to download the kit for free!! Falling For You Hope you have a great Monday, and check back later this week. I just may have another set of overlays for you to drive more traffic to download my kit!

**** updated, Please be patient! The store has crashed, as has a couple of other scrapbooking sites... if you can't get in now, please bookmark this (or even better, add me to your blog reader so you won't miss any of my freebies) and try again later!! They are working on the problem!!****

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

JMCS said...

This is a beautiful kit and can't wait to come back later to download it. Thank you very much. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I can't beleive this beautiful kit is free!

Shelly said...

I designed a layout using this wonderful kit. You can see it on my blog.
http://shelly-shellysart.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for designing it and giving it away as a freebie!