Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Back...

Well, so much for me keeping this up to date! I was shamed into posting today by someone I haven’t even met. Her name, believe it or not, Lori Cameron, and it is her Blogiversary today. I think I am finally ready to come back and devote some time to this blog. What some of you might not know is that right after my last post back in January, my mother unexpectedly went into the hospital. Then it became doctors and tests and more tests and more problems. I ended up losing her, and it really hit me hard. She was never married and I was an only child. So I am sure you can image.

So it is time for some major spring cleaning. Both in my mind and my blog. I am working on a really cute kit right now, called Dragonfly Dreams. The paper pack is up in my store now, and I should have the rest of the kit in by the end of the weekend. This mothers day is going to be very hard, even though I have three absolutely wonderful boys!! Maybe I will be able to hide away at my computer and finish it up. Wanna take a peek at the paper pack? Here it is…



So here I am again, on May 8th, making a resolution to be a better blogger. And I will be, as long as my world doesn't come crashing down on me again! Wish me luck...

No comments: