Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Monday…

First, I want to say that I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day! Mine was very nice.
(very hard, but nice.) Everyone went out to breakfast (I got flowers and chocolate, who doesn’t love that), then we hung around my MIL’s pool. After, I went home and took a nap. (I know, rough day!! Lol…) I felt guilty not getting any work done, housework or on the computer, but I will tell you, taking a day and just relaxing does wonders for you! Now, lets see if I can get away with this again on my birthday…

Can I say that I really hate Mondays! Having to get up and go back to work just @#$%’s. But I really shouldn’t complain too much, because I am one of the lucky ones to still have my job. The company I work for had 238 employees a year ago in our corporate office. Currently we have 151 here. Most of the rest were let go. The few that left on their own were not replaced. At least not here. Unfortunately, the company I work for has decided that it would be better to let go people here, and hire people in another country to do the work for less money. I don’t believe that is right! But with the economy so bad, I can’t get another job anywhere else, so I am stuck. But today is not the day to get on my soap box!! It is Monday, and I just want to get through the day with my sanity! Hope you have a great one!

No comments: